Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
- Textured wool blend dress
- Contrast leather boning detail at back, attached ruched leather belt at waist, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Hidden side zipper closure, fully lined in silk
- 39 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 6
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
Brand: Ports 1961
Material: 56% viscose, 34% wool, 9% polyamide and 1% elastane shell. 100% lamb skin panel. 100% silk lining
Ports 1961’s sleek, of-the-moment men's and women’s clothing has proven popular with the gamut of fashionable New Yorkers — from hip downtowners to uptown socialites. Originally founded by Canadian entrepreneur Luke Tanabe in — you guess it — 1961, Ports 1961 is currently helmed by creative director Tia Cibani, whose designs reflect the styles and tastes of the many far-flung places she's visited: China, Africa, and Scotland, to name just a few. Elegantly draped blouses, tailored pants, skinny pencil skirts, and luxe cashmere sweaters complement the label’s more daring pieces, such as structured coats and velvet frocks. Finish off your ensemble with a dab of Isabella: Ports 1961’s ultra-feminine, floral-and-fruity perfume.