Long-sleeve wool two-button single-breasted tonal check suit
- Notch lapels with button hole
- Welted chest pocket
- Two lower flap pockets
- Four-button cuffs
- Back side vents
- Fully lined with interior pockets
Flat front wool stretch trousers
* Tonal top-stitch detail
* Welted waist pockets
* Welted back button pockets
* Eight belt loops
* Zip fly
* Extended button tab with hidden hook-and-bar front closure with interior button tab
* Partially lined to the knee
* This product was sourced for Gilt by a trusted independent supplier.
* Slash price shown above reflects European retail pricing converted to U.S. Dollars.
Size and Fit:
- European sizing
- Slim fit
- True to size
- Jacket: Back length: 29¾", shoulders: 17¾", sleeves: 34.875", chest: 38½"
- Trousers: Rise: 9½", leg opening: 16", inseam: 37¼" (taken from a size 50)
Shell: 100% Virgin Wool, Lining: 55% Acetate. 45% Viscose
Of the world’s most prestigious high-end labels, only Prada can claim that its leader holds a PhD in political science, has collaborated with shock artist Damien Hirst, and once aspired to be a professional mime. At the company helm since 1978, head designer Miuccia Prada has transformed her family’s eponymous fashion house from a modestly profitable producer of leather handbags and luggage into an award-winning, global megabrand. Coveted by fashionistas the world over for their impeccable quality and originality, Prada’s clothing and accessories represent Italian style at its sexiest and most effortless. The brand’s luxurious bags, jewelry, ready-to-wear, shoes, fragrances, sunglasses, and eyeglasses for men and women vary widely in style, but uniformly honor the company’s legacy of innovation and craftsmanship. Founded in Milan 1913 by Mario Prada, Miuccia’s grandfather, Prada currently runs its flagship label, the women’s diffusion line Miu Miu, and the footwear brands Church’s and Car Shoe.