Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
- Jersey skirt
- Contrasting seams and panels throughout, contrasting silk hem, tonal top stitching
- Exposed back zipper closure
- 18½ inches from waistband to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size 6
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 31 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 36 inches
- Dry clean only
Brand: Pringle of Scotland
Material: 100% cotton shell panel 1. 80% viscose and 20% silk shell panel 2. 88% triacetate and 12% polyester shell panel 3
Pringle of Scotland
With such a mastery of knitwear, Pringle of Scotland would seem to have invented it. And they did — or at least the term "knitwear," along with the argyle pattern and the twinset. And with icons like Grace Kelly, Brigitte Bardot, Madonna, Nicole Kidman, and Scarlett Johansson among the champions of the British brand, it's no wonder it's been going strong — and staying true to its roots in elegant, classic knitwear — since 1815.