Waxed canvas Royal CVO low top sneakers.
- Embossed logo at tongue and two side metal ventilation grommets.
- Side midsole stripe and back midsole rubber logo tag.
- Fully lined in canvas with a padded insole.
- Rubber sole with traction.
- Please note any distressing or fading is an intentional and desirable aspect of this product.
Nate “Tiny” Archibald wore PRO-Keds; so did Kareem Abdul-Jabbar. (Your shoe size will presumably fall somewhere between the two.) Keds, the very first shoes to be called “sneakers” (thanks to their noiseless rubber soles), added PRO-Keds to their team in 1949. The line may be designed specifically for athletes, but these classic canvas and leather kicks have appealed to generations of top-notch jocks and style-minded weekend warriors alike.