Long sleeve cotton hooded hidden zip and button front jacket.
- Interior ribbed cuffs, front snap and zip pockets and snap closure at waist.
- Button gunflaps, button epaulettes and extended snap tab at waist
- Drawstring hood with double snap collar closure and back adjustable buckle tab.
- Fully lined with interior pocket.
- Approximate length: 26½". Measurements were taken from a size M. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 32", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
The Montreal-based menswear label Projek Raw designs clothing for free-spirited young gents who live "by the pulse of the city." Inspired by classic American streetwear, this fashion upstart offers tailored lightweight jackets, distressed denim, plaid shirts, and graphic-print hoodies distinguished by bold patterns and modern, cutting-edge silhouettes. Relaxed jeans, Bermuda shorts, classic cotton Henleys, and quasi-futuristic pieces like the faux leather Moto Jacket blend downtown NYC chic with post-industrial ruggedness. Founded by Canadian clothier Robert Cohen and headed up by Cohen’s son Dov and son-in-law Ariel Hassan, Projek Raw has become a favorite label among style-conscious twenty- and thirtysomething men since its 2001 debut.