Long sleeve zip front distressed biker jacket.
- Mock neck collar with snap closure and adjustable buckle strap, extended snap tab cuffs and an extended snap tab closure at hem.
- Two flap pockets with hidden snap closures, two welt pockets and a vertical zip pocket.
- Flap pocket with snap closure and grommet detail at sleeves and button epaulettes.
- Stretch accordion panels at sides and side hem extended snap tabs.
- Slight distressing throughout.
- Please note, any distressing is an intentional and desirable aspect of this product.
- Fully lined with two interior pockets.
- Approximate length: 25½". Measurements taken from a size M. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 31", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
Shell: 100% Polyurethane, Lining: 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton, Padding: 100% Polyester
The Montreal-based menswear label Projek Raw designs clothing for free-spirited young gents who live "by the pulse of the city." Inspired by classic American streetwear, this fashion upstart offers tailored lightweight jackets, distressed denim, plaid shirts, and graphic-print hoodies distinguished by bold patterns and modern, cutting-edge silhouettes. Relaxed jeans, Bermuda shorts, classic cotton Henleys, and quasi-futuristic pieces like the faux leather Moto Jacket blend downtown NYC chic with post-industrial ruggedness. Founded by Canadian clothier Robert Cohen and headed up by Cohen’s son Dov and son-in-law Ariel Hassan, Projek Raw has become a favorite label among style-conscious twenty- and thirtysomething men since its 2001 debut.