Flat front straight leg linen and cotton cargo shorts.
- Zippered fly with button closure and belt loops.
- Angled waist flap and back flap pockets.
- Side cargo pockets with button closure and rivet detail.
- Frayed trim detail at cuff.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 9", leg opening: 22", inseam: 12". Measurements were taken from a size 32. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 31", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
55% Linen, 45% Cotton
The Montreal-based menswear label Projek Raw designs clothing for free-spirited young gents who live "by the pulse of the city." Inspired by classic American streetwear, this fashion upstart offers tailored lightweight jackets, distressed denim, plaid shirts, and graphic-print hoodies distinguished by bold patterns and modern, cutting-edge silhouettes. Relaxed jeans, Bermuda shorts, classic cotton Henleys, and quasi-futuristic pieces like the faux leather Moto Jacket blend downtown NYC chic with post-industrial ruggedness. Founded by Canadian clothier Robert Cohen and headed up by Cohen’s son Dov and son-in-law Ariel Hassan, Projek Raw has become a favorite label among style-conscious twenty- and thirtysomething men since its 2001 debut.