Seven pocket straight leg cotton denim cargo shorts
- Zippered fly with button closure and belt loops
- Coin, waist and back pockets with a back waist embossed logo
- Cargo pockets at thighs with button hole and metal eyelet detail, embroidered logo and a dual patch pocket
- Slight fading throughout
- Please note, any fading is an intentional and desirable aspect of this product
- Approximate measurements: rise: 10¼", leg opening: 21", inseam: 11¼". Measurements were taken from a size 32
The Montreal-based menswear label Projek Raw designs clothing for free-spirited young gents who live "by the pulse of the city." Inspired by classic American streetwear, this fashion upstart offers tailored lightweight jackets, distressed denim, plaid shirts, and graphic-print hoodies distinguished by bold patterns and modern, cutting-edge silhouettes. Relaxed jeans, Bermuda shorts, classic cotton Henleys, and quasi-futuristic pieces like the faux leather Moto Jacket blend downtown NYC chic with post-industrial ruggedness. Founded by Canadian clothier Robert Cohen and headed up by Cohen’s son Dov and son-in-law Ariel Hassan, Projek Raw has become a favorite label among style-conscious twenty- and thirtysomething men since its 2001 debut.