Prps Goods & Co.'s slim-fit premium jeans reflect an all-American spirit, yet boast an international pedigree. Founded in 2003 by NYC designer Donwan Harrell, this luxury denim label uses organic African cotton and Japanese materials to produce its vintage-inspired tees, Italian-made aged leather jackets, knit sweaters, and flagship jeans collection. Embellished with colorful buttons, folded back pockets, and other distinctive features, Prps Goods & Co.'s wares include the handmade selvedge denim Noir collection, straightforward straight-leg styles like the Barracuda, and contemporary cuts available at budget-conscious price points (for example, the Heirloom diffusion line). Inspired by vintage work wear, military uniforms and hunting gear, Prps jeans are favorites of Victoria and David Beckham, Keanu Reeves, and many other stylish celebs.
New Prps Goods & Co. Sales
Past Sales Featuring Prps Goods & Co.
Final FewOnce in a while, we wind up with some great items that haven't found their way to a good home (read: yours). It’s tragic, we know. But there’s a silver lining — we've put all those stylish pieces in one place for easy browsing (and picking). We’ve only got a few of each item in stock, so move fast before we run out.
More Styles by Prps Goods & Co.
- Men's T-shirts & crew neck shirts
- Men's cardigan sweaters
- Men's dress pants
- Men's hoodies
- Men's jackets, coats & parkas
- Men's khaki, canvas & other casual pants
- Men's loose fit & relaxed leg jeans
- Men's shirt jackets, work shirts & vests
- Men's short sleeve casual shirts
- Men's skinny & slim leg
- Men's sweatshirts & other sweaters
- Other denim styles for men
- Women's blouses & tops
- Women's boot-cut jeans
- Women's boyfriend, flare & low-rise jeans
- Women's casual & dress shorts
- Women's cropped jeans
- Women's knits, camisoles & tanks
- Women's light jackets & blazers
- Women's sheath, A-line & other dresses
- Women's skinny & slim leg jeans
- Women's vests & other tops