Woven cotton jeans
- Waist slip pockets and coin pocket at front
- Back slip pockets
- Belt loops
- Button fly
- Button front closure
- Even seamed hem
Please note, any whiskering, distressing or fading is an intentional and desirable aspect of this product
Size and Fit
- U.S. Sizing
- Garment measurements taken from a size 32: Rise: 10", Inseam: 34", Leg opening: 15"
- Model is wearing a size 32
- Model measurements: Height 6'2, Waist: 32", Chest: 40", Inseam: 32", Sleeve length: 33½", Neck: 15½"
- Please note, this style runs small; two jeans sizes up is recommended.
PRPS GOODS & CO.
Prps Goods & Co.'s slim-fit premium jeans reflect an all-American spirit, yet boast an international pedigree. Founded in 2003 by NYC designer Donwan Harrell, this luxury denim label uses organic African cotton and Japanese materials to produce its vintage-inspired tees, Italian-made aged leather jackets, knit sweaters, and flagship jeans collection. Embellished with colorful buttons, folded back pockets, and other distinctive features, Prps Goods & Co.'s wares include the handmade selvedge denim Noir collection, straightforward straight-leg styles like the Barracuda, and contemporary cuts available at budget-conscious price points (for example, the Heirloom diffusion line). Inspired by vintage work wear, military uniforms and hunting gear, Prps jeans are favorites of Victoria and David Beckham, Keanu Reeves, and many other stylish celebs.