Seven-pocket Japanese denim jeans
- Contrast top-stitch detail
- Inset coin pockets at front and back
- Slip waist pockets
- Back slip pockets
- Back waist leather logo patch
- Button fly
- Button front closure
- Whiskering, fading, staining and distressing throughout
Size and Fit:
- U.S. Sizing
- Slim fit
- Low rise
- Denim from PRPS tends to run small, so consider ordering up a size.
- Rise: 9¼", leg opening: 14½", inseam: 32¼" (taken from a size 32)
Please note, any whiskering, fading, staining or distressing is an intentional and desirable aspect of this product
PRPS GOODS & CO.
Prps Goods & Co.'s slim-fit premium jeans reflect an all-American spirit, yet boast an international pedigree. Founded in 2003 by NYC designer Donwan Harrell, this luxury denim label uses organic African cotton and Japanese materials to produce its vintage-inspired tees, Italian-made aged leather jackets, knit sweaters, and flagship jeans collection. Embellished with colorful buttons, folded back pockets, and other distinctive features, Prps Goods & Co.'s wares include the handmade selvedge denim Noir collection, straightforward straight-leg styles like the Barracuda, and contemporary cuts available at budget-conscious price points (for example, the Heirloom diffusion line). Inspired by vintage work wear, military uniforms and hunting gear, Prps jeans are favorites of Victoria and David Beckham, Keanu Reeves, and many other stylish celebs.