African cotton Japanese construction relaxed full leg cargo jeans.
- Distressing and fading throughout, zippered fly with button closure, belt loops and front buckled denim cord. Expandable side waist pockets, side leg cargo pockets with a right side zip pocket.
- Back button pockets, left side zip pocket with loops, a back logo patch and stitched panels at knees.
- PRPS denim has handmade detailing.
- Please note any distressing, fading or uneven finishes are an intentional and desirable aspect of the product.
Size and Fit
- U.S. Sizing
- Denim from PRPS tends to run small, so consider ordering up a size.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 9.5, leg opening: 18, inseam: 31. Measurements were taken from a size 32. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1, Waist: 32, Shirt: 15.5 x 34, Suit: 40.
PRPS GOODS & CO.
Prps Goods & Co.'s slim-fit premium jeans reflect an all-American spirit, yet boast an international pedigree. Founded in 2003 by NYC designer Donwan Harrell, this luxury denim label uses organic African cotton and Japanese materials to produce its vintage-inspired tees, Italian-made aged leather jackets, knit sweaters, and flagship jeans collection. Embellished with colorful buttons, folded back pockets, and other distinctive features, Prps Goods & Co.'s wares include the handmade selvedge denim Noir collection, straightforward straight-leg styles like the Barracuda, and contemporary cuts available at budget-conscious price points (for example, the Heirloom diffusion line). Inspired by vintage work wear, military uniforms and hunting gear, Prps jeans are favorites of Victoria and David Beckham, Keanu Reeves, and many other stylish celebs.