Please note, this item is final sale and non-returnable.
Five pocket straight leg cotton Barracuda chino pants.
- Buttoned fly with button closure and belt loops.
- Back waist notch and back slit pockets.
- Paint splatter detail throughout.
- Please note, any splattering is an intentional and desirable aspect of this product.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 8½", leg opening: 17", inseam: 34". Measurements were taken from a size 31. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 30", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 38/40.
PRPS GOODS & CO.
Prps Goods & Co.'s slim-fit premium jeans reflect an all-American spirit, yet boast an international pedigree. Founded in 2003 by NYC designer Donwan Harrell, this luxury denim label uses organic African cotton and Japanese materials to produce its vintage-inspired tees, Italian-made aged leather jackets, knit sweaters, and flagship jeans collection. Embellished with colorful buttons, folded back pockets, and other distinctive features, Prps Goods & Co.'s wares include the handmade selvedge denim Noir collection, straightforward straight-leg styles like the Barracuda, and contemporary cuts available at budget-conscious price points (for example, the Heirloom diffusion line). Inspired by vintage work wear, military uniforms and hunting gear, Prps jeans are favorites of Victoria and David Beckham, Keanu Reeves, and many other stylish celebs.