The child selects which book he wants the Me Reader to read aloud by pressing a Book ID button. The user then opens the corresponding book to a spread and presses the matching Spread ID button on the module to hear the text on the spread read aloud.
- o Go Slow, Thomas!: Thomas is so excited, he keeps rushing through his tour of Sodor. Sir Topham Hatt helps Thomas slow down so his visitors can appreciate the sights and sounds.
- o Year-Round Engines: Thomas and his friends are Really Useful Engines through all four seasons of the year.
- o Helpful Thomas: When Thomaswhistle breaks, he puts off visiting the mechanic by helping everyone he meets. But when his lack of peeping power results in a near accident, he finally summons his courage and goes to the repair shed, only to discover that a visit to the mechanic is nothing to worry about at all.
- o Ride With Thomas: Thomas gets distracted on an important job-will he remember everything he needs to do?
- o Thomas Makes a Wish: Thomas sees a shooting star in the night sky. What will his wish be?!
- o Thomas's Busy Day: On a very busy day on the Island of Sodor, Thomas sets off to find out who is the busiest engine of all.
- o Ten Engine Friends: Engines 1 through 10 -- Thomas, Edward, Henry, Gordon, James, Percy, Toby, Duck, Donald, and Douglas -- have important jobs to do all around Sodor!
- o Thomas and the Jet Plane: Thomas is jealous of everything that Jeremy the jet plane can do -- but when a big storm hits, Thomas gets a chance to show that steam engines are Really Useful too.
- Author: Publications International
- Format: Box Set
- Age range: 3 years and up
Best known for its Story Reader products, Publications International, commonly referred to as PIL, is one of the world’s largest publishers of children’s interactive books. Founded by Louis Weber in 1967, this Chicago-based company now produces more than 400 new book titles, and prints more than 20 million books annually, including books on sports, automobiles, inspirational books and the Brittanica Encyclopedias. A leader in children’s publishing, PIL has partnerships with many children’s licensors, including Disney, Fisher-Price, Mattel, Nickelodeon, Sesame Workshop, and Warner Bros, enabling Minnie Mouse, Elmo, Dora the Explorer and Eric Carle’s beloved characters to call PIL home. While kids can potty train with the help of Elmo, parents can enjoy Publications International’s line of cookbooks and cooking magazines, published under license with many renowned brands, including Crock-Pot, Campbell, Hershey’s and Kraft.