Description: The child selects which book he wants the Me Reader to read aloud by pressing a Book ID button. The user then opens the corresponding book to a spread and presses the matching Spread ID button on the module to hear the text on the spread read aloud.
- o Go Slow, Thomas!: Thomas is so excited, he keeps rushing through his tour of Sodor. Sir Topham Hatt helps Thomas slow down so his visitors can appreciate the sights and sounds.
- o Year-Round Engines: Thomas and his friends are Really Useful Engines through all four seasons of the year.
- o Helpful Thomas: When Thomaswhistle breaks, he puts off visiting the mechanic by helping everyone he meets. But when his lack of peeping power results in a near accident, he finally summons his courage and goes to the repair shed, only to discover that a visit to the mechanic is nothing to worry about at all.
- o Ride With Thomas: Thomas gets distracted on an important job-will he remember everything he needs to do?
- o Thomas Makes a Wish: Thomas sees a shooting star in the night sky. What will his wish be?!
- o Thomas's Busy Day: On a very busy day on the Island of Sodor, Thomas sets off to find out who is the busiest engine of all.
- o Ten Engine Friends: Engines 1 through 10 -- Thomas, Edward, Henry, Gordon, James, Percy, Toby, Duck, Donald, and Douglas -- have important jobs to do all around Sodor!
- o Thomas and the Jet Plane: Thomas is jealous of everything that Jeremy the jet plane can do -- but when a big storm hits, Thomas gets a chance to show that steam engines are Really Useful too.
- Author: Publications International
- Format: Box Set
- Age range: 3 years and up
Material: Box Set
Brand: Publications International