Description: Your child can read a story to Grandma even if Grandma lives far away. Record a Story: My Grandma Is Special enables children to create and record their own story. Send it to Grandma, and she can enjoy the gift of a grandchild's voice reading a story to her for years to come.
Record a Story: My Grandma Is Special features cartoon animal families demonstrating why Grandma is special. For example: "Because they have the coolest slumber parties." Each time a child turns a page, a musical tune plays and a narrator reads the words on the page. At that point, a child can re-record the words, and add his or her own personal thoughts about Grandma.
Follow these directions:
- Turn to the page you wish your child to record
- Press the RECORD button. Listen to the instructions. When you hear a beeping sound, have your child read the words on the page
- After your child is finished reading the page, press STOP. You can re-record until you are satisfied with the recording. Repeat the process with the remaining pages of the book
- Set the locking switch behind the screw-on plate to ensure that your child's voice recording won't be inadvertently erased. The voice recording is permanent; it will not be lost when the book s batteries are changed. Three replaceable AAA batteries come with the book
It can be difficult finding a meaningful gift for a grandparent. Record a Story: My Grandma Is Special solves that issue for parents. A child's voice reading to his or her Grandma is a lifetime keepsake.
- Author: Publications International
- Format: Padded Book
Brand: Publications International