Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
Please note, this item is final sale and non-returnable.
Long sleeve cotton jersey crew neck t-shirt.
- Contrast underarm panels with two ventilation holes.
- Contrast ribbed collar and back collar grosgrain trim.
- Fully lined in contrast fabric.
- Model is wearing a size M. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1½", Waist: 32", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
Brand: Pure DKNY
Material: 100% Cotton
DKNY, the secondary label of fashion designer Donna Karan, is as tied to New York City in the American mind as "I ♥ NY" t-shirts and rude cabbies. Launched in 1988 to bring young women into Karan's fold, DKNY includes pureDKNY: a line of environmentally responsible men’s and women’s clothing, perfume, and home accessories. pureDKNY’s menswear collection features warm wool sweater blazers, sharp long-sleeve dress shirts in cotton plaid or solid chambray, army green jackets and hoodies, and other timeless classics. The label’s subtle, understated designs reiterate their organic, natural-fabric construction. Though Karan sold her original collection and DKNY to LVMH Moët Hennessy in 1996, she’s remained active in both brands as a designer — winning the CFDA’s Lifetime Achievement Award and cementing her place in the pantheon of American fashion.