Long sleeve cotton blend button and hidden zip front hooded jacket.
- Front pockets with hidden button closure and interior grosgrain trim and button cuffs.
- Interior placket grosgrain detail.
- Optional drawstring hood with contrast trim and button closures.
- Fully lined with interior button pockets.
- Approximate length: 29". Measurements were taken from a size M. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 31", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
Exterior: 55% Cotton, 45% Nylon, Interior: 100% Cotton
DKNY, the secondary label of fashion designer Donna Karan, is as tied to New York City in the American mind as "I ♥ NY" t-shirts and rude cabbies. Launched in 1988 to bring young women into Karan's fold, DKNY includes pureDKNY: a line of environmentally responsible men’s and women’s clothing, perfume, and home accessories. pureDKNY’s menswear collection features warm wool sweater blazers, sharp long-sleeve dress shirts in cotton plaid or solid chambray, army green jackets and hoodies, and other timeless classics. The label’s subtle, understated designs reiterate their organic, natural-fabric construction. Though Karan sold her original collection and DKNY to LVMH Moët Hennessy in 1996, she’s remained active in both brands as a designer — winning the CFDA’s Lifetime Achievement Award and cementing her place in the pantheon of American fashion.