- Stretch wool suiting dress
- Pleated fold detail at front waist, origami detail at shoulder, dual slash pockets at front
- Exposed back zipper with hook and eye closure, fully lined
- 30 inches in circumference at bust; 28 inches in circumference at waist; 42 inches from shoulder to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 11 inches; bust 35 inches; waist 25 inches; hips 35 inches
- Dry clean only
95% wool, 4% other fibers and 1% elastane shell
Designer Rachel Roy got her start in the fashion world as a magazine and music video stylist, and quickly made her mark with her rich color palettes and combinations of textures. Since launching her namesake collection of women’s clothing and accessories in 2005, she's consistently demonstrated her flair for crafting dresses, shoes, jewelry, and handbags that balance boldness and personality with subtlety and sophistication. Contemporary silhouettes have become Roy’s signature: Demure, refined, and a bit mysterious, her cropped herringbone trousers, sultry silk blouses, curve-skimming sheaths, and other designs are for modern, urban women. Raised in California and now based in New York City, Roy is of Dutch and Indian descent. Her fan base includes none other than First Lady Michelle Obama, who has worn Roy’s dresses to conferences, interviews with Barbara Walters, and even to the State of the Union address.