Five pocket skinny leg cotton jeans.
- Buttoned fly with button closure an belt loops.
- Back pockets with back leather logo tag.
- Whiskering at thighs and fading throughout.
- Please note any whiskering or fading is an intentional and desirable aspect of this product.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 8½", leg opening: 15", inseam: 33½". Measurements were taken from a size 32. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 31", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
- Please note the krinkled color is a lighter wash and has contrasting stitching throughout.
Raf by Raf Simons
Forward-looking menswear mastermind Raf Simons is known for an aesthetic that combines the severity of Belgian design—think Martin Margiela and Dries Van Noten—with the energy of streetwear. The second half of that equation is especially evident in Raf by Raf Simons, the diffusion line that he launched in 2006. Check out our selection of looks from the line, which expertly balance stark precision and youthful rebellion.