Flat front silk wool tonal striped tuxedo trousers.
- Side leg tonal tuxedo stripes.
- Buttoned fly with buttoned closure and belt loops.
- Waist and back pockets with tonal triangular stitched end and lower right slit pocket.
- Interior partially lined to the knee.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 10", leg opening: 15", inseam: 34" (hemmed).
- Measurements were taken from a size 32. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 31", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
80% Wool, 20% Silk
Rag & Bone
Rag & Bone is the go-to label for lovers of the kinds of downtown-cool staples (from boots to denim) that are essential to any urban wardrobe. The Rag & Bone sensibility was born in 2002, when designers David Neville and Marcus Wainwright identified the need for denim fundamentals that were fine in materials, manufacturing, and fabrics. These days, company focuses on applying its unique aesthetic to pieces like dresses, shoes, and tops (as well as a diverse men's selection), making for a collection of clothes that combine easy wearability with a little “conceptual heft and a downbeat edge.”