Handmade long sleeve wool single breasted one button tuxedo blazer.
- Shawl lapel with satin trim and metal Rag & Bone engraved sword logo buttons throughout.
- Front pockets, a right side ticket pocket, a back center vent, and single button cuffs.
- Fully lined with two pockets.
- Please note the Ivory version has contrast trim on the lapel.
- Model is wearing a size 40. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1½", Waist: 32", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
Rag & Bone
Rag & Bone is the go-to label for lovers of the kinds of downtown-cool staples (from boots to denim) that are essential to any urban wardrobe. The Rag & Bone sensibility was born in 2002, when designers David Neville and Marcus Wainwright identified the need for denim fundamentals that were fine in materials, manufacturing, and fabrics. These days, company focuses on applying its unique aesthetic to pieces like dresses, shoes, and tops (as well as a diverse men's selection), making for a collection of clothes that combine easy wearability with a little “conceptual heft and a downbeat edge.”