Leather Wakefield boat shoe boots.
- Four metal eyelets with lacing and deck lacing.
- Rounded toe with stitching and contrast upper.
- Smooth leather back heel panel with pull tab.
- Fully lined in leather with shearling lined tongue and padded insole.
- Smooth leather covered midsole and gum sole with traction.
Rag & Bone
Please note, nero and dark brown colorways have suede contrast upper, the black colorway has tweed contrast upper.
Rag & Bone is the go-to label for lovers of the kinds of downtown-cool staples (from boots to denim) that are essential to any urban wardrobe. The Rag & Bone sensibility was born in 2002, when designers David Neville and Marcus Wainwright identified the need for denim fundamentals that were fine in materials, manufacturing, and fabrics. These days, company focuses on applying its unique aesthetic to pieces like dresses, shoes, and tops (as well as a diverse men's selection), making for a collection of clothes that combine easy wearability with a little “conceptual heft and a downbeat edge.”