Description: This full-color guide includes everything you need to plan your perfect Alaskan getaway. Make your trip to Alaska unforgettable with 37 maps, illustrated features, and over 140 color photos. Customize your trip with simple planning tools including: top experiences and attractions, practical transport advice and easy-to-read color regional maps.
- Explore Anchorage, Mt. McKinley, Glacier Bay National Park, and beyond
- Discerning Fodor's Choice picks for hotels, restaurants, sights, and more
- "Word of Mouth" tips from fellow Fodor's travelers
- Illustrated features on bears, whales, the Klondike Gold Rush, and the glaciers that shaped the state
- Best whale-watching, sport fishing, and open-air adventures
- Opinions from destination experts
- Fodor's Alaska-based writers reveal their favorite local haunts
This soft cover book measures 8 inches by 5 1/5 inches. Published November 23, 2010.
Brand: Random House
Origin: United States