- Woven textured mini skirt
- Functional zipper closure from front to back
- Exposed back zipper closure
- 13½ inches from waist to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 2
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
100% viscose shell. 100% cotton lining
Rebecca Minkoff launched her handbag line with one great idea: the Morning After Bag (or M.A.B., as she's nicknamed it). From that first roomy day-to-night style in 2004, her line has exploded to include shoes, clothes, clutches and more, all with Rebecca Minkoff's signature quirky-yet-practical sensibility. The bags’ cheeky names (like "Flirty" and "Love Spell") and of-the-minute materials have made the handbag line a hit with stars, from Jenna Elfman (for whom the M.A.B. was designed!) to Agyness Deyn and Leighton Meester – and her newer ready-to-wear and shoes lines are inspiring the same level of devotion among her fans.