- Printed triangle halter bikini top
- Polka dot print throughout, lightly padded cups, bead detail at bust
- Tie closure at neck and back
- Model is shown in a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Please note, bikini bottom is sold separately
72% polyamide and 28% elastane shell
Southern California native Red Carter spent much of his youth swimming and playing in the water, so it's no surprise that he grew up to become a swimwear designer. In 2004, Carter launched his eponymous label after working at Esprit, Guess, and Oscar de la Renta and moving from California to Miami. Drawing inspiration from the Art Deco architecture and creative energy of his adopted hometown, Red Carter designs swimsuits that marry fit, form, and function with subtle details, bold prints, and advanced technical construction. Bathing suits like the slashed one-piece - an edgy black number with strategically placed slashes running down the front - and its cousin, the Mio cut-out halter swimsuit, exude sex appeal but won't leave you feeling under-dressed at the beach.