Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
- Silk woven blouse
- Graphic print throughout, pointed collar, flap patch pockets at bust, pleated sleeve with button cuff, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Partial button down front closure
- 19½ inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 33 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
Brand: redacted by Jay Godfrey
Material: 100% silk shell
redacted by Jay Godfrey
Canadian-born Jay Godfrey moved to New York City to work as a trader on Wall Street, but ended up specializing in a wholly different business: designing clothing that flatters a woman’s proportions. After quitting his high-roller lifestyle to attend Parsons, Godfrey landed a coveted internship at Oscar de la Renta, and the rest was fashion history. Inspired by the chic women of Manhattan, redacted by Jay Godfrey's coquettish dresses and separates reference de la Renta’s fascination with feminine silhouettes and reflect Godfrey's love of modern cuts and luxurious fabrics. Redacted's one-shoulder kimono blouses, ruffled camisoles, and silky trapeze tops in boysenberry ombre and other distinctive color schemes radiate sophistication and elegance, while cropped Henleys and tie-dyed tanks show Godfrey’s playful side. You won't want to redact these beauties from your wardrobe.