Hover over image to zoom
- Estimated Delivery
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days. Free return shipping for Gilt Credit, or cash refund less return fees.
- Satin gown
- Embroidery at waist, bodice, foldover detail at straps, waist, extended back train, interior boning at bodice for support
- Hidden double back zipper with hook and eye closure, fully lined
- 34 inches in circumference at bust; 29 inches in circumference at waist; 64 inches from shoulder to hemline at front; 75 inches from waist to hemline at back; Measurements were taken from a size 10
- Model's height is 5 feet 9½ inches; bust 32 inches; waist 23 inches; hips 34 inches
Brand: Reem Acra
Material: 48% silk and 52% acetate shell
Origin: United States
When Lebanese-born designer Reem Acra showed up at a Beirut society event wearing a gown repurposed from her mother’s silk organza table draping, she instantly became the talk of the town. Her exquisitely embroidered dress so impressed a local fashion editor, in fact, that Acra soon found herself staging her own runway show. Her facility for ornate embroidery, intricate beading, and show-stopping silks and satins has since made her one of the most respected names in high-end eveningwear and bridal wear, and a go-to brand for celebs such as Angelina Jolie, Catherine Zeta-Jones and Leann Rimes (who wore a stunning beaded, blush-colored Reem Acra wedding gown when she married Eddie Cibrian in 2011).