Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
Long sleeve nylon hidden snap and zip front worker jacket.
- Knit spread collar with hidden Velcro throat latch, snap tab cuffs with two snap option and an interior drawstring hem.
- Zip and three flap patch pockets with hidden snap closures.
- Forearm pleats and logo patch at hem.
- Fully lined.
- Approximate length: 30". Measurements were taken from a size M. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 31", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
Material: Shell: 100% Nylon, Body Lining: 100% Polyester, Leather Cowhide Trim
Inspired by the unpretentious, agrarian lifestyle of rural America, Relwen’s modern-vintage men’s clothing is tough enough to withstand wear-and-tear yet boasts a classic, clean-cut aesthetic. Based in New York City, but rooted in the farmlands of Ohio and Michigan, Relwen uses Old World weaving and embroidery techniques, durable materials, heavy-gauge knits, and authentic military hardware in designing its authentic polo shirts and sweaters, lightweight down shirt jackets and other menswear. Relwen’s outerwear collection is particularly impressive: the brand's waxed combat jacket, military parka, tropical field jacket, and peacoats come with practical features such as body liners made of quilted wool blend terry and detachable hoods. Relwen founders Jamie Rupp and his wife Susan call the Barn Swallow their company's icon, because it "reinforces our connection to all things lasting and real" — much like their clothing does.