Cotton fatigue surf shorts.
- Zippered fly with pull tab and drawstring and snap closure.
- Waist and single back flap pocket with snap closure and metal grommet.
- Front logo patch and frayed hem.
- Interior button tabs at hem.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 9", leg opening: 22", inseam: 8". Measurements were taken from a size 32. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1½", Waist: 32", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
Exterior: 100% Cotton, Interior: 60% Cotton, 40% Polyester
Inspired by the unpretentious, agrarian lifestyle of rural America, Relwen’s modern-vintage men’s clothing is tough enough to withstand wear-and-tear yet boasts a classic, clean-cut aesthetic. Based in New York City, but rooted in the farmlands of Ohio and Michigan, Relwen uses Old World weaving and embroidery techniques, durable materials, heavy-gauge knits, and authentic military hardware in designing its authentic polo shirts and sweaters, lightweight down shirt jackets and other menswear. Relwen’s outerwear collection is particularly impressive: the brand's waxed combat jacket, military parka, tropical field jacket, and peacoats come with practical features such as body liners made of quilted wool blend terry and detachable hoods. Relwen founders Jamie Rupp and his wife Susan call the Barn Swallow their company's icon, because it "reinforces our connection to all things lasting and real" — much like their clothing does.