Description: WHAT IT IS: Bringing the runway to your fingertips: Revlon By Marchesa Gift Set
- Revlon By Marchesa Slant Tip Tweezer
- Revlon by Marchesa Mini Tweezer Set
- Revlon by Marchesa Mirror Compact
- Revlon by Marchesa Box O' Files
- Revlon by Marchesa Gift Box (pink tools pictured)
WHAT IT DOES:
Revlon By Marchesa Slant Tip Tweezer:
Perfectly aligned slant tips for high precision tweezing. Perfect tension for superior control.
Revlon by Marchesa Mini Tweezer Set:
Set of mini slant and point tip tweezers. Perfect for air travel.
Revlon by Marchesa Mirror Compact:
Sleek, lightweight, compact mirror perfect for all your beauty check-ups on the go. 3x magnifying mirror for close-up, detailed grooming and regular mirror for a distortion free image.
Revlon by Marchesa Box O' Files:
Six mini shapers in a matchbox, perfect for on the go use. Dual sided for shaping and smoothing.
WHAT TO KNOW:
Full Collection In Stores Nationwide in January
The Revlon by Marchesa Gift Set Promotion Terms and Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PROMOTION. LIMIT ONE (1) PRIZE PER HOUSEHOLD. NOTE: A CREDIT CARD IS REQUIRED FOR THE GILT CHECK OUT PROCESS. HOWEVER, YOUR CARD WILL NOT BE CHARGED FOR THE REVLON BY MARCHESA GIFT SET.
1) Promotion Timing: The Revlon by Marchesa Gift Set Promotion (the “Promotion”) begins at 12:00 p.m. ET on December 30, 2013 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on December 31st, 2013 (the “Promotion Period”).
2) Eligibility: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the U.S., who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of entry and Gilt members. If you are not a Gilt member, you may become a member by visiting www.gilt.com and following the on-screen directions. Becoming a Gilt member is free. Employees of Gilt Global Trading & Procurement Company (“Gilt” or the “Sponsor”) and its parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising and the immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) and household members of each (whether related or not) (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), are not eligible to participate in the Promotion or win a Prize. Void where prohibited. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
3) How To Enter the Promotion and Winner Determination: There is NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to participate in the Promotion. During the Promotion Period, the first Eight Hundred Fifty-Nine (859) Gilt members to visit the Revlon by Marchesa sale page and add the Revlon by Marchesa Gift Set to their shopping cart will receive the Revlon by Marchesa Gift Set (the “Prize”) at no charge. Limit one (1) Prize per household. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official time keeper for this Promotion. Use of computer programs and other automatic means to enter the Promotion is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void such entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service may apply. Sponsor's decisions are final and binding and cannot be appealed. Prize will be delivered only to an address in the United States.
4) Prize and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): There will be a total of Eight Hundred Fifty Nine (859) Prizes available during the Promotion Period. The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each Prize is Twenty Nine Dollars ($29.00). Sponsor will determine all details of Prizes in its sole discretion. No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent permitted by winner. Prizes will be awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. Sponsor’s decision cannot be appealed.
5) General Rules: By participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Acceptance of Prize constitutes permission for the Promotion Entities to use winner’s name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, including on a winners list, unless prohibited by law. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Promotion materials and these Terms and Conditions, the Terms and Conditions shall prevail, govern and control. Entries become the property of the Sponsor. The Promotion Entities are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Promotion or for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, accessing or downloading information in connection with the Promotion. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the account used to register (or inputted on entry) will be deemed to be the entrant. Winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder of the account associated with the entry. Proof of entering information does not constitute proof of delivery or receipt of such information. Sponsor is not responsible for the failure of any email or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems or congestion on the Internet or at any website. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion; violates the Terms and Conditions; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, then the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel the Promotion. By participating in the Promotion, the entrant agrees that the Promotion Entities will have no liability whatsoever for, and will be held harmless by entrant for any liability for any bodily injury, loss, cost or damages of any kind to persons, including death and property, damages sustained due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entry creation, the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Prize or parts thereof, if applicable or participation in the Promotion or related activity. By entering the Promotion, you hereby represent and warrant that you have read these Terms and Conditions and are fully familiar with its contents. BY ENTERING THE PROMOTION, YOU AGREE THAT: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE PROMOTION, OR PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (2) ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ENTRANTS OR SPONSOR IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROMOTION SHALL BE GOVERNED AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OR CONFLICT OF LAW RULES; (3) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, (IF ANY), NOT TO EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS’ FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (4) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY PARTICIPANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND PARTICIPANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES NOT TO EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100), AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (5) PARTICIPANT’S REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND PARTICIPANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
6) Winners List: To obtain a copy of any legally-required winners list, send a self-addressed, stamp envelope marked "Revlon by Marchesa Gift Set Giveaway Winners List" to Business Development & Partner Marketing, Gilt Groupe, Inc., 2 Park Avenue, 5th Floor, New York, NY 10016; RE: Revlon by Marchesa Giveaway Winners’ List. Vermont residents may omit return postage.
7) Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Promotion is Gilt Global Trading & Procurement Company, Hamilton House, 2nd Floor, National Technology Park, Plassey, Co., Limerick, Ireland. Revlon Consumer Products Corporation and Marchesa are not sponsors of the Promotion and are not administering the Promotion in any way.