- Relaxed low rise long boyfriend short
- Classic five pocket design, slight whiskering, fading, contrast stitching, sewn rolled cuff, signature R embroidery on back pocket
- Zip fly with button closure
- 12½ inch inseam; 8 inch rise; Measurements were taken from a size 26
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 25 inches; hips 35 inches
98% cotton and 2% elastin shell
Rich and Skinny
Michael Glasser thought he'd quit the fashion game for good. But following a lackluster trip to Barneys department store, the 7 for All Mankind founder realized he had reason yet to design jeans. Together with Joie Rucker of Levi’s and Guess?, he founded Rich & Skinny: a premium denim brand that focuses on the basics — i.e., fit and cut. The label's curve-hugging "legacy" jeans and wedge boot-cut jeans offer a second-skin fit and come in coated and metallic styles, of-the-moment colors, and bold prints. On warm summer days, Rich & Skinny's collection of colored jeans shorts and lightweight denim skirts will keep you cool and comfy. All cheeky brand names aside, you don't have to be rich and skinny to look great in these jeans.