- Textured wool silk plaid print dress
- Draped neckline, bodice, asymmetric draped panel at back bodice, side skirt, contrast plaid panel
- Hidden side zipper with hook and eye closure, fully lined
- 35 inches in circumference at bust; 28 inches in circumference at waist; 36 inches from shoulder to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 8 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 35 inches
66% wool and 34% silk shell
Before launching his eponymous line in 2004, wonder boy Richard Chai cut his teeth at Donna Karan, Geoffrey Beene, Marc Jacobs (where he helped start Marc by Marc Jacobs) and as creative director at TSE. Known for his attention to detail, muted color palettes and unusual fabric pairings, Chai's distinctive aesthetic has garnered him the Ecco Domani Fashion Foundation Award and induction into the prestigious CFDA. His fresh designs employing old-world tailoring techniques are favorites among editors as well as celebrities such as Kate Hudson, Blake Lively and Sarah Jessica Parker. As a testament to Chai's influence in the fashion industry, in 2008 he was asked to design a diffusion line for Target, which sold out within days.