Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
Long sleeve linen and wool blend single breasted two button herringbone blazer.
- Peak lapel, nonfunctional button cuffs and a center back vent.
- Ticket and two welt pockets.
- Fully lined with interior pockets.
- Model is wearing a size 38.
Brand: Richard Chai
Material: Shell: 60% Linen, 38% Wool, 2% Elastane, Lining: 100% Acetate
Origin: United States
Before launching his eponymous line in 2004, wonder boy Richard Chai cut his teeth at Donna Karan, Geoffrey Beene, Marc Jacobs (where he helped start Marc by Marc Jacobs) and as creative director at TSE. Known for his attention to detail, muted color palettes and unusual fabric pairings, Chai's distinctive aesthetic has garnered him the Ecco Domani Fashion Foundation Award and induction into the prestigious CFDA. His fresh designs employing old-world tailoring techniques are favorites among editors as well as celebrities such as Kate Hudson, Blake Lively and Sarah Jessica Parker. As a testament to Chai's influence in the fashion industry, in 2008 he was asked to design a diffusion line for Target, which sold out within days.