- Woven wool silk blend blazer
- Slit pocket at bust, ribbed knit panel at sleeve, dual front slash pockets, back vent, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Front single button closure, fully lined
- 30 inches in circumference at bust; 22 inches in circumference at waist; 39 inches from shoulder to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size 40
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
60% wool, 30% silk and 10% new wool shell. 70% rayon, 25% cotton and 5% silk lining
Rick Owens has been described as bold, avant-garde, and brilliant — all for good reason. The American-born, Paris-based clothing designer, who started his career in Los Angeles, has a history of pushing the boundaries of fashion: consider, for example, his women’s suede-covered shaft sandals, which resemble cut-out boots, and deconstructed leather jackets. Owen’s moody denim jackets and jeans, knit sweaters and shirts, and edgy shoes and sneakers are precision-crafted from some of the world’s most luxurious materials and made to endure daily wear. From the unabashedly high-end creations of his flagship line, to the more egalitarian bent of his DRKSHDW imprint and collaborations with the likes of Eastpak, Rick Owens' dark, brooding, and trailblazing aesthetic is a formidable force.