Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days. Free return shipping for Gilt Credit, or cash refund less return fees.
- Nylon long jacket
- Ribbed knit wool panel insert at sleeve, slit at front hem, hood, panel seaming, front slash pockets
- Exposed front zipper closure, fully lined and lightly padded
- 43 inches from shoulder to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size 40
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 31 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 36 inches
Brand: Rick Owens
Material: 90% nylon and 10% new wool shell. 80% cotton, 10% rayon and 10% acetate lining. 100% polyester padding
Rick Owens has been described as bold, avant-garde, and brilliant — all for good reason. The American-born, Paris-based clothing designer, who started his career in Los Angeles, has a history of pushing the boundaries of fashion: consider, for example, his women’s suede-covered shaft sandals, which resemble cut-out boots, and deconstructed leather jackets. Owen’s moody denim jackets and jeans, knit sweaters and shirts, and edgy shoes and sneakers are precision-crafted from some of the world’s most luxurious materials and made to endure daily wear. From the unabashedly high-end creations of his flagship line, to the more egalitarian bent of his DRKSHDW imprint and collaborations with the likes of Eastpak, Rick Owens' dark, brooding, and trailblazing aesthetic is a formidable force.