Five pocket straight leg distressed cotton jeans.
- Exposed asymmetrical extended zipper with a side button closure with two button option.
- Front waist hidden button flap pockets and back hidden button flap pockets.
- Unfinished hem.
- Fading and distressing throughout.
- Please note any distressing or uneven finishes are an intentional and desirable aspect of this product.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 8½", leg opening: 17", inseam: 36". Measurements were taken from a size 34. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 30", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
- Please note, Corduroy version is Corduroy.
Rick Owens has been described as bold, avant-garde, and brilliant — all for good reason. The American-born, Paris-based clothing designer, who started his career in Los Angeles, has a history of pushing the boundaries of fashion: consider, for example, his women’s suede-covered shaft sandals, which resemble cut-out boots, and deconstructed leather jackets. Owen’s moody denim jackets and jeans, knit sweaters and shirts, and edgy shoes and sneakers are precision-crafted from some of the world’s most luxurious materials and made to endure daily wear. From the unabashedly high-end creations of his flagship line, to the more egalitarian bent of his DRKSHDW imprint and collaborations with the likes of Eastpak, Rick Owens' dark, brooding, and trailblazing aesthetic is a formidable force.