Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days. Free return shipping for Gilt Credit, or cash refund less return fees.
- Drape jacket
- Contrast kangaroo leather sleeves, ribbed jersey inner sleeve, stiff cotton front, draped nylon back, silk trim at back, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Hidden front zipper closure, fully lined
- 32 inches in circumference at bust; 22 inches from shoulder to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size 40
- Model's height is 5 feet 11 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 25 inches; hips 35 inches
- Dry clean only
Brand: Rick Owens
Material: 58% nylon, 25% kangaroo leather, 10% cotton, 5% wool and 2% polyurethane shell. 70% silk and 30% rayon lining
Rick Owens has been described as bold, avant-garde, and brilliant — all for good reason. The American-born, Paris-based clothing designer, who started his career in Los Angeles, has a history of pushing the boundaries of fashion: consider, for example, his women’s suede-covered shaft sandals, which resemble cut-out boots, and deconstructed leather jackets. Owen’s moody denim jackets and jeans, knit sweaters and shirts, and edgy shoes and sneakers are precision-crafted from some of the world’s most luxurious materials and made to endure daily wear. From the unabashedly high-end creations of his flagship line, to the more egalitarian bent of his DRKSHDW imprint and collaborations with the likes of Eastpak, Rick Owens' dark, brooding, and trailblazing aesthetic is a formidable force.