Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
- Jersey knit dress
- Cowl neck, shirred detail at shoulder, twisted detail at back, raw edge hemline, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Please note, necklace is used for styling purpose only
- 41 inches from shoulder to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size 38
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
Brand: Rick Owens
Material: 70% rayon, 15% nylon and 15% cotton shell
Rick Owens has been described as bold, avant-garde, and brilliant — all for good reason. The American-born, Paris-based clothing designer, who started his career in Los Angeles, has a history of pushing the boundaries of fashion: consider, for example, his women’s suede-covered shaft sandals, which resemble cut-out boots, and deconstructed leather jackets. Owen’s moody denim jackets and jeans, knit sweaters and shirts, and edgy shoes and sneakers are precision-crafted from some of the world’s most luxurious materials and made to endure daily wear. From the unabashedly high-end creations of his flagship line, to the more egalitarian bent of his DRKSHDW imprint and collaborations with the likes of Eastpak, Rick Owens' dark, brooding, and trailblazing aesthetic is a formidable force.