- Worsted wool one sleeve dress
- Sweetheart neckline, gauze crossover folds at front, boning at bodice, contrast sleeve with tonal trim
- Hidden back zipper closure
- 34 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 33 inches; waist 24½ inches; hips 35 inches
100% virgin wool shell. 100% acetate lining
Knitting is in Risto Bimbiloski’s Macedonian blood. A family tradition, expertise in yarn was taught from a young age in the Bimbiloski household. Risto made his bombastic debut when he showed a small collection of artisan knits to the honchos at Louis Vuitton. They hired him on the spot and Risto has never looked back, going on to show a line of womenswear under his own name at the 2009 New York Fashion Week. Today, his mother heads up production in their home country, while design is based in Paris. Risto was recently named a Designer to Watch by New York magazine.