Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
- Wool cashmere hand knit coat
- Funnel neckline, contrast thread, lurex knit design at bodice
- Front five horn toggle closure, unlined
- 35 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 33 inches; waist 24½ inches; hips 35 inches
Material: 70% virgin wool and 30% cashmere shell
Knitting is in Risto Bimbiloski’s Macedonian blood. A family tradition, expertise in yarn was taught from a young age in the Bimbiloski household. Risto made his bombastic debut when he showed a small collection of artisan knits to the honchos at Louis Vuitton. They hired him on the spot and Risto has never looked back, going on to show a line of womenswear under his own name at the 2009 New York Fashion Week. Today, his mother heads up production in their home country, while design is based in Paris. Risto was recently named a Designer to Watch by New York magazine.