Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
Long sleeve denim button front ranch jacket.
- Spread collar, single snap cuffs and extended snap tabs with two snap option at back side hem.
- Two flap front patch pockets with snap closures and two welt pockets.
- Whiskering and slight distressing throughout.
- Please note, any whiskering or distressing is an intentional and desirable aspect of this product.
- Fully lined.
- Approximate length: 24½". Measurements were taken from a size M. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 31", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
Brand: Riviera Club
Material: 100% Cotton
Origin: United States
When it comes to easygoing West Coast style, SoCal-based men’s clothing Riviera Club gets it right every time. Riviera Club launched in 2010 with a line of soft-washed duds tailored to a precise — but not overly tight — fit, and they’ve kept it going strong ever since. The brand’s impeccable quality and eye for casual style has earned its founders – designers Joe Sadler, Derek Buse, and Greg Ullery -- accolades such as a nomination for the GQ New Menswear Designer of the year in 2011. All of Riviera Club’s classic chinos, sweaters and sweatshirts, T-shirts, signature slim-fit French Terry pants, and other wares are made in California.