- Cotton twill woven cropped jacket
- Notched lapel, built-in shoulder pads, button closure detail at sleeve hem, semi-attached illusion under layer, rounded hem, tonal saddle top stitching
- Single button front closure, fully lined
- 18 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 9½ inches; bust 31 inches; waist 23 inches; hips 34½ inches
- Dry clean only
97% cotton and 3% spandex shell. 100% acetate lining
Robert Rodriguez designs his divine clothing based on the firm belief that form follows fabric. For every collection, the designer collects the most sublime European materials he can find, and shapes his clean, modern dresses, tops, and skirts based on their unique attributes. Formerly of Christian Dior, Rodriguez has established himself as a master of impeccable fit, top-notch quality, and unparalleled elegance; think silk dresses, chiffon halter gowns, glossy gaucho pants, and silk V-neck tees presented in a modern palette of sleek neutrals punctuated by pops of wine and hot pink. Distinctive details like handkerchief hems, sheer sleeves, and satin trims boast the designer's trademark: a feminine, downtown edge. Since launching in 2003, Robert Rodriguez clothing has become a favorite among such red-carpet regulars as Angelina Jolie and Scarlett Johansson. In addition to his flagship label, Rodriguez has created Black Label — a collection of special-occasion clothing and eveningwear — and Robbi & Nikki, a vibrant and youthful diffusion line.