Boneless Smoked Country Ham:
- 1, 7-8 pound boneless smoked country ham
- Raised and cured in Kentucky, home of the world's best country hams
- Aged to perfection for 8 to 12 Months
- Cured and slow cooked
- Meat is vacuum sealed and hand-wrapped in white butcher paper and butcher string
- 2-3 day shelf life in refrigerator
- Use within 2-3 months for optimal quality; may be frozen for up to 6 months
This item cannot be delivered to P.O. Boxes or A.P.O. and F.P.O. addresses.
Item will be shipped via 2nd day air.
Robinson's Prime Reserve