Long sleeve wool stretch two button blazer.
- Contrast stitching throughout and a notch lapel.
- Front pockets and right side ticket pocket.
- Back center vent and functional button cuffs.
- Fully lined with two welt pockets.
- Model is wearing a size 38. Model's measurements: Height: 6'2", Waist: 32", Shirt: 15, Suit: 40.
Exterior: 96% Wool, 4% Spandex, Interior: 100% Polyester
Rock & Republic
Michael Ball founded Rock & Republic in 2002 with a single pair of jeans. Since then, the former pro cyclist and his partner, Andrea Bernholtz, have transformed their Los Angeles-based company into a luxe denim brand as well as a purveyor of premium footwear, cosmetics, leather goods, and, of course, pet accessories. Loved by young Hollywood, the label traffics in the rocker-meets-rebel look: think body-conscious cuts, stud details, and artful prints that are both street-ready and effortlessly cool.