Please note, this item is final sale and non-returnable.
- Moderate rise boot cut jean
- Classic five pocket design, contrast top stitching, studs at back pockets, signature R back pocket embroidery
- Zip fly with button closure
- 36 inch inseam; 8½ inch rise; Measurements were taken from a size 27
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
98% cotton and 2% spandex shell
Rock & Republic
Michael Ball founded Rock & Republic in 2002 with a single pair of jeans. Since then, the former pro cyclist and his partner, Andrea Bernholtz, have transformed their Los Angeles-based company into a luxe denim brand as well as a purveyor of premium footwear, cosmetics, leather goods, and, of course, pet accessories. Loved by young Hollywood, the label traffics in the rocker-meets-rebel look: think body-conscious cuts, stud details, and artful prints that are both street-ready and effortlessly cool.