Five pocket cotton stretch Neil jeans.
- Slight fading throughout with whiskering at thighs.
- Button fly and belt loops.
- Back patch pockets with signature "R" stitching and back waist embroidered logo tag.
- Please note any distressing, fading or uneven finishes are an intentional and desirable aspect of the product.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 10½", leg opening: 18", inseam: 35". Measurements were taken from a size 32. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1 Waist: 31", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
98% Cotton, 2% Spandex
Rock & Republic
Michael Ball founded Rock & Republic in 2002 with a single pair of jeans. Since then, the former pro cyclist and his partner, Andrea Bernholtz, have transformed their Los Angeles-based company into a luxe denim brand as well as a purveyor of premium footwear, cosmetics, leather goods, and, of course, pet accessories. Loved by young Hollywood, the label traffics in the rocker-meets-rebel look: think body-conscious cuts, stud details, and artful prints that are both street-ready and effortlessly cool.