Leather quilted leather boots.
- Ten eyelets, two buckle closures with three notches on each.
- Embossed logo detailing on buckles and cap toe.
- Quilted side panels with zippered side closure.
- Interior lined in leather with a padded insole.
- Rubber sole and heel with traction.
- Approximate heel: 1½".
Rock & Republic Shoes
Michael Ball founded Rock & Republic in 2002 with a single pair of jeans. Since then, the former pro cyclist and his partner, Andrea Bernholtz, have transformed their Los Angeles-based company into a luxe denim brand as well as a purveyor of premium footwear, cosmetics, leather goods, and, of course, pet accessories. Loved by young Hollywood, the label traffics in the rocker-meets-rebel look: think body-conscious cuts, stud details, and artful prints that are both street-ready and effortlessly cool.