Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days. Free return shipping for Gilt Credit, or cash refund less return fees.
- Silk shantung gown
- Silk lame illusion bodice with tonal organza overlay, tiered panels at waist, beaded embroidery at neck and bodice, interior boning for support, snap button closure at shoulder, tonal top stitching
- Hidden side zipper closure, fully lined in satin
- 36 inches in circumference at bust; 30 inches in circumference at waist; 64 inches from shoulder to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size 14
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Please note, this dress is one of a kind. The tucks, binding and Swarovski beading are all done by hand
- Note: Due to the hand crafted nature and fabric of this garment our styling experts believe this is closer to a size 10
Material: 100% silk shell. 100% silk lining
Origin: United States
All the way from Pasadena, with only a dream and a lot of raw talent, the Mulleavy sisters took the New York fashion world by storm with their cerebral and fresh design aesthetic. Their garments and accessories have been worn by everyone, from Mary-Kate Olsen to Cate Blanchette. A distinctive blend of Old World techniques and of-the-moment silhouettes is what sets Rodarte apart.