Five pocket straight leg classic workwear khakis.
- Sculpted wishbone shaped trouser fit with a relaxed leg and motion sensitive knee construction.
- Distressing and patch panels throughout.
- Buttoned fly with button closure, back pockets, contrast black metal buttons and belt loops.
- Please note any distressing, fading or uneven finishes are an intentional and desirable aspect of the product.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 9½", leg opening:16", inseam:33". Measurement's were taken from a size 32. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 31", Shirt: 16, Suit: 40.
Founded in 2001 by designer Rogan Gregory, Rogan first achieved success when its signature trouser-cut denim was adopted by folks looking for something just a bit smarter than your average dungaree. The NYC-based line quickly grew to a full selection of men’s and women’s gear, all crafted with innovative fabrication and construction techniques, and an aesthetic that’s equally classic American workwear and modern downtown cool.