Flat front wool and linen stripe shorts.
- Zippered fly with button closure and belt loops
- Waist, back and left coin pockets.
- Side forward entry hidden snap utility pockets.
- Geometric saddle construction.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 10½", leg opening: 11½", inseam: 10½". Measurement's were taken from a size 32. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 31", Shirt: 16, Suit: 40
43% Polyester, 40% Wool, 15% Linen, 2% Elastane
Founded in 2001 by designer Rogan Gregory, Rogan first achieved success when its signature trouser-cut denim was adopted by folks looking for something just a bit smarter than your average dungaree. The NYC-based line quickly grew to a full selection of men’s and women’s gear, all crafted with innovative fabrication and construction techniques, and an aesthetic that’s equally classic American workwear and modern downtown cool.